Recovery: Day 10 post-op and the scabs still won’t come off. Is that normal?

Had FUE, 3400 grafts. Today is day 10. Most of the scabs have come off, but there’s one patch near the hairline that just won’t budge. I’ve been washing the way the clinic told me, foam first, then a gentle rinse. Should I be worried, or is this normal and I should just keep waiting?

3

Comments

Log in to comment.

Nocturne · 5 hours ago
Day 10 is totally normal. Mine hung on until day 13 or 14 in the crown. Don't pick them, that's the one thing everyone regrets.
Rhikiro OP · 5 hours ago
I haven’t touched them, I’m scared to lol. Just annoying because I’ve got a wedding in about 6 months.
Nocturne · 5 hours ago
Honestly by 16 you'll be mostly fine, maybe some redness. Wear a hat to the pre-wedding stuff and you're good.

Hair Transplant Questions

Use this board to ask questions about hair transplants, clinics, doctors, procedures, recovery, grafts, and related topics.

Back to community

Rules

Stay on topic Be respectful No spam or self-promotion Be honest about your experience No misleading information Don't post private information about patients, doctors, clinic staff, or other users. No duplicate posts Ask specific questions Remember: community advice is not medical advice Always consult a qualified medical professional for advice about your individual situation.