Hairline: FUE or DHI for a hairline? Everyone tells me something different

Ok so I've been going down the rabbit hole for about two weeks now and I'm more confused than when I started lol.

I'm 29, Norwood 3ish, on fin for a little over a year. Want to fix the hairline and temples. I asked on a couple of other sites, called two clinics, even asked a guy at my gym who got one done. Every single person says something different. One clinic said FUE, the other said DHI is way better for hairlines. Some guy on Reddit said they're basically the same thing. Another one said DHI is just marketing to charge more.

So does it actually matter or am I overthinking this? What did you guys go with and are you happy with it?

3

Comments

Log in to comment.

richie · 12 hours ago
I did DHI and I'm really happy with the density at the front. My surgeon said the pen lets them control angle and depth better.
Wolfe · 12 hours ago
Find someone who does good hairlines. That's way more important.
bluejay · 11 hours ago
You're probably getting confused because every clinic pushes what they offer lol.

Hair Transplant Questions

Use this board to ask questions about hair transplants, clinics, doctors, procedures, recovery, grafts, and related topics.

Back to community

Rules

Stay on topic Be respectful No spam or self-promotion Be honest about your experience No misleading information Don't post private information about patients, doctors, clinic staff, or other users. No duplicate posts Ask specific questions Remember: community advice is not medical advice Always consult a qualified medical professional for advice about your individual situation.